Knowing that you have helped to improve another person’s literacy skills, and subsequently their quality of life, is an incredible feeling! We greatly value each and every one of our dedicated tutors. Volunteers are the backbone of the WCLC, and they have our complete support.
Minimum Requirements For Becoming a Tutor:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
- Agree to a criminal background check
- Understand and sign the Tutor Agreement form
- Attend all training sessions
- Commit to a minimum of one hour per week
- Report progress quarterly to the WCLC
For New Tutors:
Click here to fill out an inquiry form for becoming a tutor with the WCLC, or call or text 920-573-5507
For Existing Tutors
Click below to access quarterly report form.
TUTOR ROUND TABLES (Oshkosh Library-3rd Floor)
Monday, Sept. 10th, 11:00-12:00
Thursday, Sept. 13th, 5:30-6:30
Saturday, Sept. 15th, 10:00-11:00
FALL WORKSHOPS (Oshkosh Library-3rd Floor)
- READING AND SPEAKING FOR FLUENCY AND COMPREHENSION (Thursday, September 27th, 5:30-7:30)
- INCORPORATING WRITING PROJECT AND PHONICS (Monday, October 1st, 1:00-3:00)
Topic: Help your learners achieve their goals!
Where: Oshkosh Public Library