You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My learner wants to get a GED. How can I help?

In Oshkosh, both FVTC and ADVOCAP help adults study for their GED/HSED tests.  Mark Burns, with ADVOCAP, and the GED/HSED lab at FVTC will work with anyone who is at the 5th grade reading level or higher.  You can contact Mark at .  You can contact Priscilla Ralls at .